Mortgage and Protection Adviser
A well-organised, highly analytical master’s graduate with skills and knowledge in financial and business management. Motivated by a strong sense of integrity, ownership and accountability while anticipating client needs, building sustainable relationships.
Ali Haider specialisms
- Home Movers
- Remortgages to repay Help to Buy loans and Shared Equity
- Remortgages to aid in debt consolidation and other capital raising
- Bad Credit Mortgages
I joined CDMB in 2017 as a Whole of Market (Representative) Mortgage and Protection Adviser. This was my first Job in the Financial Industry. I Found the CDMB team very helpful and we truly provide advisory services always the putting client’s needs first.
I am married, live in London. Prior to moving into financial advice, I was in sales & marketing. I play & follow Cricket.
- The London Institute of Banking and Finance | CeMAP (Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice)
- Assessment of Mortgage Advice Knowledge | English/Welsh
- Mortgage Applications | English/Welsh
- Mortgage Arrears and Post Completion Issues | English/Welsh
- Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice and Markets | English/Welsh
- Mortgage Payment Methods and Products | English/Welsh
- UK Financial Services and Regulation
- Introduction to the Financial Services Environment & Products
- M.Sc. in Business and Management, University of Gloucestershire