Mortgage Adviser Career Opportunity
The information in this section is for Professional Advisers only, and is not relevant to retail clients.
We are actively recruiting for Mortgage Advisers across the UK
Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau is an award winning, successful, and growing advisory business with advisers across the UK and staff and support resources in the South East at our Head Office in Chelmsford. We have plans to grow further and have opportunities for Mortgage Advisers, Mortgage & Protections Advisers and GI Advisers in many regions of the UK.
Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau wants to work with YOU!
- Fully CeMAP qualified or RQF Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice qualified.
- With or without an existing client bank - we can help with transition planning.
- Experienced in mortgage planning and placement, protection and general insurance. Successful candidates will be provided with full training and a competence programme to attain ‘Competent Adviser Status’.
- Customer centric and able to provide personal mortgage and protection advice to clients.
- Aspire to the highest industry standards and capable of operating in a regulated environment.
Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau believes in personal service delivered by real people. Unlike many advisory businesses, we adopt this principle throughout our thinking and it feeds through to one of the key reasons we are so successful – our Advisers service and ‘own’ their own clients. We believe this makes us quite different.
With Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau, we provide support, structure and service standards for all to follow, but crucially, we respect the relationship between client and individual adviser as paramount. This means that if you decide to leave Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau, you will be free to keep your clients.
Naturally, as a growing business, we want to retain our Advisers and clients and so we provide a package of support and incentives. This includes:
- All Advisers have access to a very attractive equity participation scheme.
- Competitive contracts (covering fee, commission and combination remuneration), providing our Advisers with monthly earnings pitched to be above market averages.
- Training and Continuing Professional Development support.
- A ‘Business Assurance’ service to ensure that all required service standards are maintained.
- Marketing assistance to grow your client bank (our marketing support includes a programme to help migrate branding, to take advantage of Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau’s brand strength and national footprint).
Register your interest today!
Register your interest in becoming a Mortgage Adviser or Mortgage & Protection Adviser. Please complete the form and one of the team will be in touch for an informal, confidential chat.
Want to speak with someone now?
Contact Tony Nunn, National Sales Director
Freephone: 0330 094 5476