Mortgage and Protection Adviser
With the support of Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau, I am confident I can offer advice in any mortgage area.
Lucy Wilkinson specialisms
- First time Buyers
- Home Movers
- Shared Ownership
I am a newly qualified Whole of Market Mortgage and Protection Adviser for CDMB. I joined Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau as they offer so much support to ensure I give the best advice to my clients.
I began my career working in retail banking and worked in branches across Essex and in Canary Wharf. After I left banking I qualified as a bookkeeper and have spent the last ten years working in this sector helping local businesses.
I live in Essex and spend my free time with friends or family including my partner and his two children. I love reading, live music and theatre and have recently tried roller skating for the exercise, but my balance needs some work!
- Certificate in Paraplanning and Financial Administration
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
- Level I Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping
- Level II Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping
- Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- Level III Diploma in Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Level III Diploma in Payroll Management
- Level IV Certificate in Preparing and Submitting Final Accounts under FRS105