Builder/Developers – A New Build Service For You
Financial services firms Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau and new build specialist Hurst Partners have joined forces to create a new proposition. A new build business with 50+ years of experience and national coverage supporting all your sites, with trained and committed professionals.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
- Our new build experience gives us the vision to see opportunities others may not.
- One million new homes by 2020, needs predictable completions to allow you to plan your build and cashflow schedules.
- Exchange deadlines hit, whether 14, 21 or 28 days
- Scheme Lender approval.
- Exposure levels understood and managed.
- Access to housing managers within lenders.
- Priority underwriting.
- Guaranteeing and adding value to incentives where given.
- Consideration of exclusive mortgage products.
- Access to preferred developer lending criteria.
- Access to HBA and HCA
- Contest inappropriate valuations.
- Offer all your regions the same FS solution.
- You only need one point of contact to know the status of all your sites and sales.
- Provide you with clear and understandable property sales M.I.
- Keep all property sale stakeholders on-side, all the time, including legal services.
- Local client services nationally, with centralised administration.
- New build lenders co-ordinated and on-side.
ABOUT HURST PARTNERS
Hurst credentials. 22 years market experience, with over 27 developers, pioneered the first shared equity in the country, great start, but not the end by any means.
Now collaborating with Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau, bringing local adviser coverage nationally to your developments. We have a service without equal, providing you with an unstoppable offering on housing. Local advisers for local people, those that buy your homes, not just houses, creating families and communities, villages, and towns. Your customers deal with local advisers, resourced from relationships built around ability and trust, centrally managed, committed advisers, building their businesses over time, through hard work and skill.
We have proven processes to ensure achievement of exchange deadlines, supported by market leading M.I. and critically, whole of market lender mortgage brokers, including equity release and strong lender relationships where we can handle contentious valuations. On one large site alone contesting inappropriate valuations, secured an added £55 million of revenue. A satellite and hub concept. Local satellite advisers and a with centralised administration hub, controlling everything for the whole of the UK. Motivated, self-employed, local financial advisers, trained and experienced, supported by equally skilled administrators in the hub. Resourcefulness and ability count, order taking is the past!