Mortgage and Protection Adviser
I specialise in these areas:
Philip Smith specialisms
- Mortgages for the self employed
- First time Buyers
- Equity Release & Later Life Lending
- Personal and Business Protection
- Home Movers
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- Buy-to-Let Mortgages including Portfolio Landlords and Ltd Company
I have been working in the financial services industry and providing advice for over 9 years and have obtained a wealth of knowledge and experience working in various roles. Industries include insurance, investments, and the housing market. Having worked in a client focused environment for many years, combined with a flexible attitude and the highest of standards, means that I am passionate about delivering a first-class service for clients to suit their needs.
I will not only assist with your mortgage requirements (all aspects of residential, buy to let and holiday home mortgages), but I am also a specialist in personal and business protection to make sure that you, and your assets are protected.
I am based in Cardiff; however, I cover the whole of South Wales and the South West. Away from work, my passion is football and golf, and should you wish to discuss any of your mortgage or protection needs in Welsh, I am a fluent speaker.
- Cert CII (MP & ER) – Mortgage Advice Qualification
- BSc – Degree in Business management & Accounting
- (R01) – Financial Services, Regulations and Ethic
- (R05) – Financial Protection
- (RO3) – Personal Taxation
- (CF6) – Mortgage Advice
- (ER1) – Equity Release