Mortgage & Protection Adviser
I am a determined professional adviser, with a mortgage ‘toolkit’ to suit. I have a wealth of experience and engagement within the following areas with no stone left unturned in the quest to fulfil every client’s required goal.
Tony Nash specialisms
- First time buyers
- Affordable homes
- Government schemes
- s106 Discounted purchase price/ Resale Price Covenant/ Shared Ownership
- 2nd Homes
- Buy-to-Let including Ltd Co.
- Holiday let
- Residential including: capital raising/home improvements
- BTL including: capital raising/property improvements
- Holiday let
- HNW (high net worth) including specialist/ complex requirements
- Family / mortgage
- Business: encompassing all segments of an appropriate ‘Corporate will’
- Equity Release
- Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits
- Think carefully before securing your debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
I have many years’ experience, continually striving to raise my own performance bar in all forms of engagement with clients; being pro-active at every turn, exuding professionalism and first-class time management for all mortgage, equity release & protection processes.
Each client receives the very epitome of advice expected from a top-level professional. My ethos is and has always been to treat every client as if they were a family member, with their best intentions at the heart of all my actions and advice.
I joined Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau in 2012 having previously worked with other firms over a number of years who, ‘were just there’ and in no way offered the support/professionalism required in this fast moving financial market, where it is essential to be pro-active at all times. Barring that, CDMB is a rare breed in financial services, that of a ‘family’ with a balanced equality in all its actions, portrayed from the board members throughout the whole ranks of the business – having historically encountered poor environments, not only for the adviser, but also the client! I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else…
Available 7 days a week, driving pro-active processes and continually striving to be the best I can be; which has borne national award nominations along with accolades from CDMB being their ‘adviser of the year’ for 2017, 2018 & 2019.
I am surrounded by women! Being married with three girls who are grown up; and yes, they gang up at any opportunity as you would expect. That said, my family is at the heart of everything, with the girls still wanting to come on holiday with us! I am still a PGA qualified golf professional (since 1991) attaining an ‘A’ status - having played since the age of 8 golf had been my life before I found financial services. I am delighted I did as I have an equally true passion as I did when golf was my life and future. I’m definitely not as good as I used to be, but I have great memories and some trophies to remind me of those days when I’m older!
- CeMap 1, 2 & 3 (Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice)
- CeRER (Certificate in Regulated Equity Release)